Battery Optimizer is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Battery Optimizer from your computerReviverSoft LLC
. More information about ReviverSoft LLC can be seen here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Battery Optimizer directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Battery Optimizer\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Battery Optimizer. The application's main executable file is titled BatteryOptimizer.exe and occupies 15.29 MB (16034424 bytes).
The executables below are part of Battery Optimizer. They occupy an average of 15.92 MB (16691144
bytes) on disk.
- BatteryOptimizer.exe (15.29 MB)
- BatteryOptimizerUpdater.exe (147.12 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (494.21 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Battery Optimizer. You can find below info on other versions of Battery Optimizer:
If you are manually uninstalling Battery Optimizer we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by Battery Optimizer when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ReviverSoft\Battery Optimizer
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Battery Optimizer.lnk
Battery Optimizer is a program offered by ReviverSoft LLC. Some computer users choose to remove it. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to remove Battery Optimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Battery Optimizer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Battery Optimizer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Battery Optimizer". The Battery Optimizer program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Battery Optimizer in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Battery Optimizer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Battery Optimizer.
8. After removing Battery Optimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Battery Optimizer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Battery Optimizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Battery Optimizer by ReviverSoft LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Battery Optimizer by ReviverSoft LLC is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Battery Optimizer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 06:45:28.043