This page is about Battery Optimizer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Battery Optimizer from your PCReviverSoft LLC
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on ReviverSoft LLC. Usually the Battery Optimizer program is found in the C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Battery Optimizer folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Battery Optimizer is C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Battery Optimizer\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. BatteryOptimizer.exe is the Battery Optimizer's main executable file and it occupies around 14.33 MB (15025896 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Battery Optimizer. They take about 15.01 MB (15741208
bytes) on disk.
- BatteryOptimizer.exe (14.33 MB)
- BatteryOptimizerUpdater.exe (202.73 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (495.82 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Battery Optimizer. Click on the links below for other Battery Optimizer versions:
If you are manually uninstalling Battery Optimizer we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Battery Optimizer:
- C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Battery Optimizer
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ReviverSoft\Battery Optimizer
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Battery Optimizer\BatteryOptimizer.exe
- C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Battery Optimizer\lci.lci
- C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Battery Optimizer\Log\CalcBatteryInfo.log
- C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Battery Optimizer\Log\Diagnostic.log
- C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Battery Optimizer\Log\Event.log
- C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Battery Optimizer\Log\log.log
- C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Battery Optimizer\Log\Registry.log
- C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Battery Optimizer\Logs\License.log
- C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Battery Optimizer\Logs\ServerCommunications.log
- C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Battery Optimizer\Settings\Original settings.bpr
- C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Battery Optimizer\Settings\Turn all off.bpr
- C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Battery Optimizer\Settings\Turn all on.bpr
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Battery Optimizer.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ReviverSoft\Battery Optimizer\Language\Danish.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ReviverSoft\Battery Optimizer\Language\Dutch.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ReviverSoft\Battery Optimizer\Language\English.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ReviverSoft\Battery Optimizer\Language\French.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ReviverSoft\Battery Optimizer\Language\German.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ReviverSoft\Battery Optimizer\Language\Italian.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ReviverSoft\Battery Optimizer\Language\Russian.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ReviverSoft\Battery Optimizer\Language\Spanish.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ReviverSoft\Battery Optimizer\Language\Turkish.xml
Battery Optimizer is an application by the software company ReviverSoft LLC. Some computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase Battery Optimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Battery Optimizer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Battery Optimizer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Battery Optimizer". The Battery Optimizer program will be found automatically. After you click Battery Optimizer in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Battery Optimizer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Battery Optimizer.
8. After removing Battery Optimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Battery Optimizer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Battery Optimizer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Battery Optimizer by ReviverSoft LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Battery Optimizer by ReviverSoft LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Battery Optimizer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-27 22:01:54.327