Battery Optimizer is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Battery Optimizer from your computerReviverSoft LLC
. Further information on ReviverSoft LLC can be found here
. Battery Optimizer is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Battery Optimizer directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for removing Battery Optimizer is C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Battery Optimizer\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 9.09 MB (9535096 bytes) on disk and is called BatteryOptimizer.exe.
Battery Optimizer contains of the executables below. They take 9.42 MB (9875024
bytes) on disk.
- BatteryOptimizer.exe (9.09 MB)
- BatteryOptimizerUpdater.exe (127.12 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (204.84 KB)
The current web page applies to Battery Optimizer version 220.127.116.11
alone. Click on the links below for other Battery Optimizer versions:
If you are manually uninstalling Battery Optimizer we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ReviverSoft\Battery Optimizer
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ReviverSoft\Battery Optimizer
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ReviverSoft\Battery Optimizer\BatteryOptimizer.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ReviverSoft\Battery Optimizer\BatteryOptimizer.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ReviverSoft\Battery Optimizer\BatteryOptimizerUpdater.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ReviverSoft\Battery Optimizer\Log\CalcBatteryInfo.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ReviverSoft\Battery Optimizer\Log\Diagnostic.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ReviverSoft\Battery Optimizer\Log\Event.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ReviverSoft\Battery Optimizer\Log\log.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ReviverSoft\Battery Optimizer\Log\Registry.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ReviverSoft\Battery Optimizer\Settings\Original settings.bpr
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ReviverSoft\Battery Optimizer\Settings\Settings.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ReviverSoft\Battery Optimizer\Settings\Turn all off.bpr
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ReviverSoft\Battery Optimizer\Settings\Turn all on.bpr
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ReviverSoft\Battery Optimizer\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Battery Optimizer.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ReviverSoft\Battery Optimizer\Language\Danish.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ReviverSoft\Battery Optimizer\Language\Dutch.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ReviverSoft\Battery Optimizer\Language\English.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ReviverSoft\Battery Optimizer\Language\French.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ReviverSoft\Battery Optimizer\Language\German.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ReviverSoft\Battery Optimizer\Language\Italian.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ReviverSoft\Battery Optimizer\Language\Russian.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ReviverSoft\Battery Optimizer\Language\Spanish.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ReviverSoft\Battery Optimizer\Language\Turkish.xml
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\ReviverSoft\Battery Optimizer\BatteryOptimizer.exe.FriendlyAppName
Battery Optimizer is a program by the software company ReviverSoft LLC. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Battery Optimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Battery Optimizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Battery Optimizer or simply click the Search field and type in "Battery Optimizer". The Battery Optimizer application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Battery Optimizer in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Battery Optimizer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Battery Optimizer.
8. After uninstalling Battery Optimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Battery Optimizer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Battery Optimizer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Battery Optimizer by ReviverSoft LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Battery Optimizer by ReviverSoft LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Battery Optimizer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-19 02:16:03.513