You can find below details on how to remove Battery Optimizer for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Battery Optimizer from your computerReviverSoft LLC
. Open here
for more information on ReviverSoft LLC. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ReviverSoft\Battery Optimizer folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Battery Optimizer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ReviverSoft\Battery Optimizer\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called BatteryOptimizer.exe and its approximative size is 8.72 MB (9146488 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Battery Optimizer. They occupy 9.18 MB (9621432
bytes) on disk.
- BatteryOptimizer.exe (8.72 MB)
- BatteryOptimizerService.exe (112.12 KB)
- BatteryOptimizerUpdater.exe (152.12 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (199.58 KB)
This info is about Battery Optimizer version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find here a few links to other Battery Optimizer versions:
Battery Optimizer is an application offered by ReviverSoft LLC. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Battery Optimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Battery Optimizer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Battery Optimizer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Battery Optimizer". If it is installed on your PC the Battery Optimizer application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Battery Optimizer in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Battery Optimizer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Battery Optimizer.
8. After uninstalling Battery Optimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Battery Optimizer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Battery Optimizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Battery Optimizer by ReviverSoft LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Battery Optimizer by ReviverSoft LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Battery Optimizer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-16 10:40:29.897