Battery Optimizer is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Battery Optimizer from your computerReviverSoft LLC
. Check out here
where you can read more on ReviverSoft LLC. Battery Optimizer is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Battery Optimizer folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Battery Optimizer's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Battery Optimizer\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 14.99 MB (15715960 bytes) on disk and is called BatteryOptimizer.exe.
Battery Optimizer is comprised of the following executables which occupy 15.35 MB (16098088
bytes) on disk:
- BatteryOptimizer.exe (14.99 MB)
- BatteryOptimizerUpdater.exe (147.12 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (226.05 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Battery Optimizer. Click on the links below for other Battery Optimizer versions:
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be deleted when you are trying to remove Battery Optimizer from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Battery Optimizer:
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Battery Optimizer
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Battery Optimizer\BatteryOptimizer.exe
Battery Optimizer is an application by ReviverSoft LLC. Sometimes, users want to erase it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to erase Battery Optimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Battery Optimizer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Battery Optimizer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Battery Optimizer". If it exists on your system the Battery Optimizer app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Battery Optimizer in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Battery Optimizer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Battery Optimizer.
8. After uninstalling Battery Optimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Battery Optimizer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Battery Optimizer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Battery Optimizer by ReviverSoft LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Battery Optimizer by ReviverSoft LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Battery Optimizer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 09:30:57.813