Arcadetown is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Arcadetown from your PCiWin Inc.
. You can read more on iWin Inc. or check for application updates here
. Arcadetown is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GamesManager_iWin_AT folder, depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Arcadetown is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GamesManager_iWin_AT\Uninstaller.exe. Arcadetown's main file takes around 3.11 MB (3258800 bytes) and is called GamesManager.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Arcadetown. They take 36.59 MB (38363288
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- awesomium_process.exe (41.57 KB)
- browser_cef_exe.exe (543.41 KB)
- Firewall.exe (103.95 KB)
- GamesManager.exe (3.11 MB)
- iWinInstaller.exe (667.48 KB)
- iWinLauncher.exe (455.48 KB)
- iWinPrerequisitesAdmin.exe (448.97 KB)
- iWinPrerequisitesUser.exe (448.97 KB)
- iWinUpgrader.exe (991.48 KB)
- toasterinstaller.exe (29.68 MB)
- Uninstaller.exe (192.19 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1687
of Arcadetown. Click on the links below for other Arcadetown versions:
Arcadetown is an application by iWin Inc.. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to erase Arcadetown is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Arcadetown using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Arcadetown or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Arcadetown". The Arcadetown application will be found automatically. When you select Arcadetown in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Arcadetown, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Arcadetown.
8. After removing Arcadetown, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Arcadetown which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Arcadetown using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Arcadetown by iWin Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Arcadetown by iWin Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Arcadetown supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-12 04:52:46.440