Arcadetown is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Arcadetown from your PCiWin Inc.
. More information on iWin Inc. can be found here
. Arcadetown is normally installed in the C:\Users\윤수혁\AppData\Local\GamesManager_iWin_AT folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Arcadetown is C:\Users\윤수혁\AppData\Local\GamesManager_iWin_AT\Uninstaller.exe. Arcadetown's primary file takes around 3.41 MB (3580848 bytes) and is called GamesManager.exe.
The following executables are contained in Arcadetown. They take 37.02 MB (38822472
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- browser_cef_exe.exe (543.41 KB)
- Firewall.exe (103.95 KB)
- GamesManager.exe (3.41 MB)
- iWinInstaller.exe (751.48 KB)
- iWinLauncher.exe (484.98 KB)
- iWinPrerequisitesAdmin.exe (477.47 KB)
- iWinPrerequisitesUser.exe (476.97 KB)
- iWinUpgrader.exe (996.98 KB)
- toasterinstaller.exe (29.68 MB)
- Uninstaller.exe (192.18 KB)
The current web page applies to Arcadetown version 188.8.131.529
only. You can find below info on other releases of Arcadetown:
Arcadetown is an application by iWin Inc.. Some users want to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Arcadetown is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Arcadetown from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Arcadetown or simply activate the Search field and type in "Arcadetown". If it exists on your system the Arcadetown application will be found automatically. After you click Arcadetown in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Arcadetown, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Arcadetown.
8. After uninstalling Arcadetown, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Arcadetown that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Arcadetown using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Arcadetown by iWin Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Arcadetown by iWin Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Arcadetown supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-11 08:52:06.467