You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Arcadetown for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Arcadetown from your systemiWin Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on iWin Inc.. Arcadetown is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GamesManager_iWin_AT folder, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GamesManager_iWin_AT\Uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Arcadetown. Arcadetown's main file takes around 3.57 MB (3742640 bytes) and is called GamesManager.exe.
The following executables are contained in Arcadetown. They take 39.47 MB (41391008
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- browser_cef_exe.exe (543.41 KB)
- Firewall.exe (103.95 KB)
- GamesManager.exe (3.57 MB)
- iWinInstaller.exe (757.98 KB)
- iWinLauncher.exe (485.48 KB)
- iWinPrerequisitesAdmin.exe (478.97 KB)
- iWinPrerequisitesUser.exe (478.97 KB)
- iWinUpgrader.exe (997.48 KB)
- toasterinstaller.exe (31.96 MB)
- Uninstaller.exe (192.02 KB)
The current web page applies to Arcadetown version 184.108.40.2060
alone. For other Arcadetown versions please click below:
Arcadetown is an application released by iWin Inc.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Arcadetown is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Arcadetown using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Arcadetown or simply click the Search field and type in "Arcadetown". If it is installed on your PC the Arcadetown program will be found automatically. After you select Arcadetown in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Arcadetown, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Arcadetown.
8. After removing Arcadetown, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Arcadetown which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Arcadetown with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Arcadetown by iWin Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Arcadetown by iWin Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Arcadetown in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-05 06:08:48.440