This page contains detailed information on how to remove Arcadetown for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Arcadetown from your PCiWin Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on iWin Inc.. The program is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GamesManager_iWin_AT folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GamesManager_iWin_AT\Uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Arcadetown. The application's main executable file is named GamesManager.exe and occupies 3.11 MB (3257776 bytes).
Arcadetown is composed of the following executables which take 6.91 MB (7244712
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- awesomium_process.exe (41.57 KB)
- browser_cef_exe.exe (543.41 KB)
- Firewall.exe (103.95 KB)
- GamesManager.exe (3.11 MB)
- iWinInstaller.exe (667.48 KB)
- iWinLauncher.exe (455.48 KB)
- iWinPrerequisitesAdmin.exe (448.97 KB)
- iWinPrerequisitesUser.exe (448.97 KB)
- iWinUpgrader.exe (991.48 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (192.19 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.111
of Arcadetown. You can find below a few links to other Arcadetown releases:
Arcadetown is a program offered by the software company iWin Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Arcadetown is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Arcadetown from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Arcadetown or simply click the Search feature and type in "Arcadetown". If it exists on your system the Arcadetown app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Arcadetown in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Arcadetown, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Arcadetown.
8. After removing Arcadetown, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Arcadetown that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Arcadetown using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Arcadetown by iWin Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Arcadetown by iWin Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Arcadetown supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-08 23:39:40.200