Arcadetown is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Arcadetown from your computeriWin Inc.
. Further information on iWin Inc. can be seen here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GamesManager_iWin_AT folder (same installation drive as Windows). Arcadetown's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GamesManager_iWin_AT\Uninstaller.exe. GamesManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.50 MB (3672496 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Arcadetown. They occupy 37.12 MB (38924712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- browser_cef_exe.exe (543.41 KB)
- Firewall.exe (103.95 KB)
- GamesManager.exe (3.50 MB)
- iWinInstaller.exe (757.48 KB)
- iWinLauncher.exe (485.48 KB)
- iWinPrerequisitesAdmin.exe (478.97 KB)
- iWinPrerequisitesUser.exe (478.97 KB)
- iWinUpgrader.exe (997.48 KB)
- toasterinstaller.exe (29.68 MB)
- Uninstaller.exe (192.02 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.112
of Arcadetown. Click on the links below for other Arcadetown versions:
Arcadetown is a program marketed by the software company iWin Inc.. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Arcadetown is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Arcadetown from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Arcadetown or simply click the Search field and type in "Arcadetown". The Arcadetown application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Arcadetown in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Arcadetown, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Arcadetown.
8. After uninstalling Arcadetown, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Arcadetown that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Arcadetown with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Arcadetown by iWin Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Arcadetown by iWin Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Arcadetown supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-07 20:20:48.547