All My Movies
All My Movies is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall All My Movies from your PCBolide Software
. Go over here
for more details on Bolide Software. You can get more details on All My Movies at http://www.bolidesoft.com
. All My Movies is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AllMyMovies folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\AllMyMovies\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall All My Movies. allmymovies.exe is the All My Movies's main executable file and it occupies around 4.94 MB (5182872 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside All My Movies. They occupy about 6.25 MB (6550728
bytes) on disk.
- allmymovies.exe (4.94 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.30 MB)
The current web page applies to All My Movies version 8.8
alone. Click on the links below for other All My Movies versions:
...click to view all...
All My Movies is a program by Bolide Software. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to uninstall All My Movies is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove All My Movies from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find All My Movies or simply activate the Search feature and type in "All My Movies". If it is installed on your PC the All My Movies program will be found automatically. After you click All My Movies in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about All My Movies, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for All My Movies:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bolidesoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AllMyMovies\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove All My Movies.
8. After uninstalling All My Movies, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of All My Movies which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling All My Movies using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove All My Movies by Bolide Software from your PC, we are not saying that All My Movies by Bolide Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove All My Movies supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 12:23:43.730