All My Movies
All My Movies is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall All My Movies from your computerBolide Software
. Check out here
where you can read more on Bolide Software. Please follow http://www.bolidesoft.com
if you want to read more on All My Movies on Bolide Software's web page. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\AllMyMovies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for All My Movies is C:\Program Files\AllMyMovies\unins000.exe. allmymovies.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.18 MB (3336192 bytes) on disk.
All My Movies installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.49 MB (4704048
bytes) on disk.
- allmymovies.exe (3.18 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.30 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.9
of All My Movies. You can find below a few links to other All My Movies releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling All My Movies we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall All My Movies from your PC:
The files below remain on your disk by All My Movies when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AllMyMovies
Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AllMyMovies\allmymovies.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AllMyMovies\bolide.url
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AllMyMovies\friendcards\readme.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AllMyMovies\friendcards\Standard\template.html
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\AllMyMovies\allmymovies.exe
All My Movies is an application marketed by the software company Bolide Software. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase All My Movies is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete All My Movies from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find All My Movies or simply activate the Search field and type in "All My Movies". If it exists on your system the All My Movies program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click All My Movies in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding All My Movies, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for All My Movies:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bolidesoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AllMyMovies\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall All My Movies.
8. After removing All My Movies, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of All My Movies that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling All My Movies with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove All My Movies by Bolide Software from your computer, nor are we saying that All My Movies by Bolide Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove All My Movies in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 21:13:14.997