All My Movies
All My Movies is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall All My Movies from your computerBolide Software
. Check out here
where you can read more on Bolide Software. Please follow http://www.bolidesoft.com
if you want to read more on All My Movies on Bolide Software's web page. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\AllMyMovies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for All My Movies is C:\Program Files\AllMyMovies\unins000.exe. allmymovies.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.18 MB (3336192 bytes) on disk.
All My Movies installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.49 MB (4704048
bytes) on disk.
- allmymovies.exe (3.18 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.30 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.9
of All My Movies. You can find below a few links to other All My Movies releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling All My Movies we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall All My Movies from your PC:
The files below remain on your disk by All My Movies when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AllMyMovies
Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AllMyMovies\allmymovies.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AllMyMovies\bolide.url
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AllMyMovies\friendcards\readme.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AllMyMovies\friendcards\Standard\template.html
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\AllMyMovies\allmymovies.exe
All My Movies is an application marketed by the software company Bolide Software. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase All My Movies is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete All My Movies from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find All My Movies or simply click the Search field and type in "All My Movies". The All My Movies program will be found very quickly. When you select All My Movies in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding All My Movies, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for All My Movies:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bolidesoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AllMyMovies\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall All My Movies.
8. After removing All My Movies, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of All My Movies that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling All My Movies with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove All My Movies by Bolide Software from your computer, nor are we saying that All My Movies by Bolide Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove All My Movies in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 21:13:14.997