All My Movies
This web page contains complete information on how to remove All My Movies for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall All My Movies from your computerBolide Software
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Bolide Software. You can get more details related to All My Movies at http://www.bolidesoft.com
. All My Movies is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AllMyMovies folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. All My Movies's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AllMyMovies\unins000.exe. allmymovies.exe is the All My Movies's main executable file and it takes around 2.98 MB (3128320 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of All My Movies. They occupy an average of 4.29 MB (4496176
bytes) on disk.
- allmymovies.exe (2.98 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.30 MB)
This page is about All My Movies version 7.6
only. You can find here a few links to other All My Movies versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Files remaining:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Bolide Software\All My Movies .lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Bolide Software\All My Movies License.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Bolide Software\Order All My Movies.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Bolide Software\Uninstall All My Movies.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
All My Movies is an application released by Bolide Software. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove All My Movies is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall All My Movies from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate All My Movies or simply activate the Search field and type in "All My Movies". The All My Movies application will be found very quickly. After you click All My Movies in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding All My Movies, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for All My Movies:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bolidesoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AllMyMovies\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove All My Movies.
8. After uninstalling All My Movies, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong All My Movies that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling All My Movies with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove All My Movies by Bolide Software from your computer, we are not saying that All My Movies by Bolide Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove All My Movies in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 16:40:37.947