All My Movies
This info is about All My Movies for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall All My Movies from your computerBolide Software
. Open here
for more info on Bolide Software. More information about the program All My Movies can be found at http://www.bolidesoft.com
. Usually the All My Movies application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AllMyMovies directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling All My Movies is C:\Program Files (x86)\AllMyMovies\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. allmymovies.exe is the All My Movies's main executable file and it occupies around 3.01 MB (3153920 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside All My Movies. They occupy about 4.31 MB (4521776
bytes) on disk.
- allmymovies.exe (3.01 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.30 MB)
The current web page applies to All My Movies version 7.7
only. Click on the links below for other All My Movies versions:
...click to view all...
All My Movies is a program released by Bolide Software. Some users choose to erase this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase All My Movies is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase All My Movies from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate All My Movies or simply click the Search feature and type in "All My Movies". If it is installed on your PC the All My Movies application will be found very quickly. After you select All My Movies in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding All My Movies, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for All My Movies:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bolidesoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AllMyMovies\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove All My Movies.
8. After uninstalling All My Movies, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong All My Movies which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing All My Movies using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall All My Movies by Bolide Software from your computer, we are not saying that All My Movies by Bolide Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall All My Movies in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 19:02:33.340