All My Movies
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall All My Movies for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall All My Movies from your computerBolide Software
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Bolide Software. You can get more details related to All My Movies at http://www.bolidesoft.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\AllMyMovies folder (same installation drive as Windows). All My Movies's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AllMyMovies\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is named allmymovies.exe and its approximative size is 12.91 MB (13533184 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside All My Movies. They occupy about 13.77 MB (14435696
bytes) on disk.
- allmymovies.exe (12.91 MB)
- unins000.exe (881.36 KB)
This web page is about All My Movies version 7.3
alone. You can find here a few links to other All My Movies versions:
...click to view all...
All My Movies is an application offered by the software company Bolide Software. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall All My Movies is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase All My Movies from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate All My Movies or simply click the Search feature and type in "All My Movies". If it is installed on your PC the All My Movies program will be found automatically. After you click All My Movies in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding All My Movies, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for All My Movies:
- The software company is: http://www.bolidesoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AllMyMovies\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove All My Movies.
8. After removing All My Movies, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong All My Movies which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing All My Movies using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove All My Movies by Bolide Software from your computer, nor are we saying that All My Movies by Bolide Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove All My Movies in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-25 20:39:54.557