Advanced System Optimizer
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer from your PCSystweak, Inc.
. More information on Systweak, Inc. can be seen here
. More info about the app Advanced System Optimizer can be seen at http://www.systweak.com/
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Advanced System Optimizer is C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled HighestAvailable.exe and it has a size of 86.80 KB (88888 bytes).
Advanced System Optimizer installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 37.53 MB (39351637
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AsInvoker.exe (62.30 KB)
- ASO3.exe (3.25 MB)
- ASO3DefragSrv.exe (234.30 KB)
- ASO3DefragSrv64.exe (257.30 KB)
- asodemo.exe (538.80 KB)
- BackupManager.exe (2.79 MB)
- BeforeUninstall.exe (1.39 MB)
- CheckUpdate.exe (3.09 MB)
- DefragServiceManager.exe (68.80 KB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (363.30 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (1.12 MB)
- DiskOptimizer.exe (289.80 KB)
- DriverUpdater.exe (1.33 MB)
- DuplicateFilesRemover.exe (301.80 KB)
- GameOptimizer.exe (96.30 KB)
- GameOptLauncher.exe (308.80 KB)
- GameOptLauncher64.exe (364.80 KB)
- GOHelper.exe (35.80 KB)
- HighestAvailable.exe (86.80 KB)
- KillASOProcesses.exe (92.80 KB)
- launcher.exe (45.80 KB)
- MemoryOptimizer.exe (161.30 KB)
- NewScheduler.exe (661.30 KB)
- PCFixer.exe (1.53 MB)
- PrivacyProtector.exe (1.33 MB)
- RegClean.exe (1.03 MB)
- RegistryOptimizer.exe (241.80 KB)
- RequireAdministrator.exe (62.30 KB)
- SecureDelete.exe (1.15 MB)
- SecureEncryptor.exe (340.80 KB)
- StartupManager.exe (245.30 KB)
- SysFileBakRes.exe (567.80 KB)
- SystemAnalyzerAndAdvisor.exe (712.80 KB)
- SystemCleaner.exe (1.40 MB)
- systemprotector.exe (9.59 MB)
- Undelete.exe (463.80 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- UninstallManager.exe (112.80 KB)
- VolumeControl.exe (47.80 KB)
- VolumeControl64.exe (46.80 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (72.73 KB)
- DriverUpdateHelper64.exe (264.00 KB)
- 7z.exe (150.73 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (79.73 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (85.34 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (81.34 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (58.73 KB)
The current page applies to Advanced System Optimizer version 3.2.648.11581
only. You can find here a few links to other Advanced System Optimizer releases:
...click to view all...
Advanced System Optimizer is a program by the software company Systweak, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Advanced System Optimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Advanced System Optimizer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Advanced System Optimizer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Advanced System Optimizer". If it is installed on your PC the Advanced System Optimizer program will be found automatically. After you click Advanced System Optimizer in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Advanced System Optimizer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Advanced System Optimizer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.systweak.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Advanced System Optimizer.
8. After removing Advanced System Optimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Advanced System Optimizer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Advanced System Optimizer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer by Systweak, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Advanced System Optimizer by Systweak, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-09 15:47:00.783