Advanced System Optimizer
This info is about Advanced System Optimizer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer from your computerSystweak, Inc.
. More info about Systweak, Inc. can be read here
. You can read more about related to Advanced System Optimizer at http://www.systweak.com/
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Advanced System Optimizer 3 directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Advanced System Optimizer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Advanced System Optimizer 3\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled HighestAvailable.exe and occupies 86.80 KB (88888 bytes).
Advanced System Optimizer contains of the executables below. They occupy 37.50 MB (39324699
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AsInvoker.exe (62.30 KB)
- ASO3.exe (3.25 MB)
- ASO3DefragSrv.exe (234.30 KB)
- ASO3DefragSrv64.exe (257.30 KB)
- asodemo.exe (538.80 KB)
- BackupManager.exe (2.79 MB)
- BeforeUninstall.exe (1.39 MB)
- CheckUpdate.exe (3.09 MB)
- DefragServiceManager.exe (68.80 KB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (362.80 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (1.12 MB)
- DiskOptimizer.exe (289.30 KB)
- DriverUpdater.exe (1.33 MB)
- DuplicateFilesRemover.exe (301.80 KB)
- GameOptimizer.exe (96.30 KB)
- GameOptLauncher.exe (308.80 KB)
- GameOptLauncher64.exe (364.80 KB)
- GOHelper.exe (35.80 KB)
- HighestAvailable.exe (86.80 KB)
- KillASOProcesses.exe (92.80 KB)
- launcher.exe (45.80 KB)
- MemoryOptimizer.exe (161.30 KB)
- NewScheduler.exe (661.30 KB)
- PCFixer.exe (1.53 MB)
- PrivacyProtector.exe (1.33 MB)
- RegClean.exe (1.03 MB)
- RegistryOptimizer.exe (241.80 KB)
- RequireAdministrator.exe (62.30 KB)
- SecureDelete.exe (1.15 MB)
- SecureEncryptor.exe (340.80 KB)
- StartupManager.exe (245.30 KB)
- SysFileBakRes.exe (567.80 KB)
- SystemAnalyzerAndAdvisor.exe (712.80 KB)
- SystemCleaner.exe (1.40 MB)
- systemprotector.exe (9.56 MB)
- Undelete.exe (463.80 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- UninstallManager.exe (112.80 KB)
- VolumeControl.exe (47.80 KB)
- VolumeControl64.exe (46.80 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (72.73 KB)
- DriverUpdateHelper64.exe (264.00 KB)
- 7z.exe (150.73 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (79.73 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (85.34 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (81.34 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (58.73 KB)
The current page applies to Advanced System Optimizer version 3.2.648.11550
only. You can find here a few links to other Advanced System Optimizer releases:
...click to view all...
Advanced System Optimizer is an application by the software company Systweak, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to erase Advanced System Optimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Advanced System Optimizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Advanced System Optimizer or simply click the Search field and type in "Advanced System Optimizer". If it exists on your system the Advanced System Optimizer app will be found very quickly. When you click Advanced System Optimizer in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Advanced System Optimizer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Advanced System Optimizer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.systweak.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Advanced System Optimizer 3\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Advanced System Optimizer.
8. After uninstalling Advanced System Optimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Advanced System Optimizer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Advanced System Optimizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer by Systweak, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Advanced System Optimizer by Systweak, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-10 18:15:03.863