Advanced System Optimizer
Advanced System Optimizer is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer from your computerSystweak, Inc.
. You can find out more on Systweak, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.systweak.com/
if you want to read more on Advanced System Optimizer on Systweak, Inc.'s website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Advanced System Optimizer 3 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Advanced System Optimizer is C:\Program Files\Advanced System Optimizer 3\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. MemoryOptimizer.exe is the Advanced System Optimizer's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 161.34 KB (165216 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Advanced System Optimizer. They occupy about 28.56 MB (29947227
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AsInvoker.exe (62.34 KB)
- ASO3.exe (3.08 MB)
- ASO3DefragSrv.exe (234.84 KB)
- ASO3DefragSrv64.exe (257.34 KB)
- asodemo.exe (538.84 KB)
- BackupManager.exe (2.79 MB)
- BeforeUninstall.exe (1.39 MB)
- DefragServiceManager.exe (68.84 KB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (364.34 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (881.34 KB)
- DiskOptimizer.exe (289.84 KB)
- DriverUpdater.exe (1.34 MB)
- DuplicateFilesRemover.exe (304.34 KB)
- GameOptimizer.exe (96.34 KB)
- GameOptLauncher.exe (309.84 KB)
- GameOptLauncher64.exe (364.84 KB)
- GOHelper.exe (35.84 KB)
- HighestAvailable.exe (86.84 KB)
- KillASOProcesses.exe (92.84 KB)
- launcher.exe (45.84 KB)
- MemoryOptimizer.exe (161.34 KB)
- NewScheduler.exe (671.84 KB)
- PCFixer.exe (1.20 MB)
- PrivacyProtector.exe (1.44 MB)
- RegClean.exe (1.06 MB)
- RegistryOptimizer.exe (241.84 KB)
- RequireAdministrator.exe (62.34 KB)
- SecureDelete.exe (1.15 MB)
- SecureEncryptor.exe (339.34 KB)
- StartupManager.exe (245.34 KB)
- SysFileBakRes.exe (567.84 KB)
- SystemAnalyzerAndAdvisor.exe (715.34 KB)
- SystemCleaner.exe (1.40 MB)
- SystemProtector.exe (4.13 MB)
- Undelete.exe (465.34 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- UninstallManager.exe (112.84 KB)
- VolumeControl.exe (47.84 KB)
- VolumeControl64.exe (46.84 KB)
- clamscan.exe (158.41 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (72.73 KB)
- DriverUpdateHelper64.exe (269.34 KB)
- 7z.exe (150.73 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (79.73 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (85.34 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (81.34 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (58.73 KB)
The current web page applies to Advanced System Optimizer version 3.5.1000.13743
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Advanced System Optimizer:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Advanced System Optimizer:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Advanced System Optimizer when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Advanced System Optimizer 3
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3\Advanced System Optimizer Help.url
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3\AppResource.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3\ASEng.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3\AsInvoker.exe
Additional registry values that you should remove:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\systweak\aso3\Advanced System Optimizer
Advanced System Optimizer is an application released by the software company Systweak, Inc.. Some users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to remove Advanced System Optimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Advanced System Optimizer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Advanced System Optimizer or simply click the Search field and type in "Advanced System Optimizer". The Advanced System Optimizer app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Advanced System Optimizer in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Advanced System Optimizer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Advanced System Optimizer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.systweak.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Advanced System Optimizer 3\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Advanced System Optimizer.
8. After uninstalling Advanced System Optimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Advanced System Optimizer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Advanced System Optimizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer by Systweak, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Advanced System Optimizer by Systweak, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-28 19:43:23.117