Advanced System Optimizer
Advanced System Optimizer is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer from your systemSystweak, Inc.
. Further information on Systweak, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.systweak.com/
to get more information about Advanced System Optimizer on Systweak, Inc.'s website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3 folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Advanced System Optimizer is C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called MemoryOptimizer.exe and it has a size of 196.84 KB (201568 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Advanced System Optimizer. They occupy about 32.39 MB (33965243
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AsInvoker.exe (62.34 KB)
- ASO3.exe (3.08 MB)
- ASO3DefragSrv.exe (234.84 KB)
- ASO3DefragSrv64.exe (257.34 KB)
- asodemo.exe (574.34 KB)
- BackupManager.exe (2.79 MB)
- BeforeUninstall.exe (1.39 MB)
- CheckUpdate.exe (3.09 MB)
- DefragServiceManager.exe (68.84 KB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (399.84 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (916.84 KB)
- DiskOptimizer.exe (325.34 KB)
- DriverUpdater.exe (1.37 MB)
- DuplicateFilesRemover.exe (339.84 KB)
- GameOptimizer.exe (96.34 KB)
- GameOptLauncher.exe (345.34 KB)
- GameOptLauncher64.exe (364.84 KB)
- GOHelper.exe (35.84 KB)
- HighestAvailable.exe (86.84 KB)
- KillASOProcesses.exe (92.84 KB)
- launcher.exe (45.84 KB)
- MemoryOptimizer.exe (196.84 KB)
- NewScheduler.exe (707.34 KB)
- PCFixer.exe (1.24 MB)
- PrivacyProtector.exe (1.48 MB)
- RegClean.exe (1.10 MB)
- RegistryOptimizer.exe (277.34 KB)
- RequireAdministrator.exe (62.34 KB)
- SecureDelete.exe (1.18 MB)
- SecureEncryptor.exe (374.84 KB)
- StartupManager.exe (280.84 KB)
- SysFileBakRes.exe (603.34 KB)
- SystemAnalyzerAndAdvisor.exe (750.84 KB)
- SystemCleaner.exe (1.40 MB)
- SystemProtector.exe (4.14 MB)
- Undelete.exe (500.84 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- UninstallManager.exe (148.34 KB)
- VolumeControl.exe (47.84 KB)
- VolumeControl64.exe (46.84 KB)
- clamscan.exe (158.41 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (72.73 KB)
- DriverUpdateHelper64.exe (269.34 KB)
- 7z.exe (150.73 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (79.73 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (85.34 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (81.34 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (58.73 KB)
This web page is about Advanced System Optimizer version 3.5.1000.13742
alone. For other Advanced System Optimizer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Advanced System Optimizer 3
Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3\AppResource.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3\ASEng.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3\AsInvoker.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3\ASO3.exe
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\systweak\aso3\Advanced System Optimizer
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3\SystemCleaner.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3\SystemProtector.exe
Advanced System Optimizer is an application offered by Systweak, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Advanced System Optimizer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Advanced System Optimizer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Advanced System Optimizer". The Advanced System Optimizer app will be found very quickly. After you click Advanced System Optimizer in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Advanced System Optimizer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Advanced System Optimizer:
- The software company is: http://www.systweak.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Advanced System Optimizer.
8. After removing Advanced System Optimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Advanced System Optimizer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Advanced System Optimizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer by Systweak, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Advanced System Optimizer by Systweak, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-12 14:02:02.457