Advanced System Optimizer
This web page is about Advanced System Optimizer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer from your computerSystweak, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Systweak, Inc.. Please follow http://www.systweak.com/
if you want to read more on Advanced System Optimizer on Systweak, Inc.'s web page. Usually the Advanced System Optimizer program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Advanced System Optimizer 3 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Advanced System Optimizer is C:\Program Files\Advanced System Optimizer 3\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 86.84 KB (88928 bytes) on disk and is titled HighestAvailable.exe.
The following executables are contained in Advanced System Optimizer. They take 31.67 MB (33211779
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AsInvoker.exe (62.34 KB)
- ASO3.exe (3.08 MB)
- ASO3DefragSrv.exe (234.84 KB)
- ASO3DefragSrv64.exe (257.34 KB)
- asodemo.exe (538.84 KB)
- BackupManager.exe (2.79 MB)
- BeforeUninstall.exe (1.39 MB)
- CheckUpdate.exe (3.09 MB)
- DefragServiceManager.exe (68.84 KB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (364.34 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (881.34 KB)
- DiskOptimizer.exe (289.84 KB)
- DriverUpdater.exe (1.34 MB)
- DuplicateFilesRemover.exe (304.34 KB)
- GameOptimizer.exe (96.34 KB)
- GameOptLauncher.exe (309.84 KB)
- GameOptLauncher64.exe (364.84 KB)
- GOHelper.exe (35.84 KB)
- HighestAvailable.exe (86.84 KB)
- KillASOProcesses.exe (92.84 KB)
- launcher.exe (45.84 KB)
- MemoryOptimizer.exe (161.34 KB)
- NewScheduler.exe (671.84 KB)
- PCFixer.exe (1.20 MB)
- PrivacyProtector.exe (1.44 MB)
- RegClean.exe (1.06 MB)
- RegistryOptimizer.exe (241.84 KB)
- RequireAdministrator.exe (62.34 KB)
- SecureDelete.exe (1.15 MB)
- SecureEncryptor.exe (339.34 KB)
- StartupManager.exe (245.34 KB)
- SysFileBakRes.exe (567.84 KB)
- SystemAnalyzerAndAdvisor.exe (715.84 KB)
- SystemCleaner.exe (1.40 MB)
- SystemProtector.exe (4.13 MB)
- Undelete.exe (465.34 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- UninstallManager.exe (112.84 KB)
- VolumeControl.exe (47.84 KB)
- VolumeControl64.exe (46.84 KB)
- clamscan.exe (158.41 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (72.73 KB)
- DriverUpdateHelper64.exe (269.34 KB)
- 7z.exe (150.73 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (79.73 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (85.34 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (81.34 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (58.73 KB)
The current web page applies to Advanced System Optimizer version 3.5.1000.13999
only. You can find here a few links to other Advanced System Optimizer versions:
...click to view all...
Advanced System Optimizer is an application marketed by Systweak, Inc.. Frequently, people try to erase this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase Advanced System Optimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Advanced System Optimizer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Advanced System Optimizer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Advanced System Optimizer". The Advanced System Optimizer application will be found automatically. When you select Advanced System Optimizer in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Advanced System Optimizer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Advanced System Optimizer:
- The software company is: http://www.systweak.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Advanced System Optimizer 3\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Advanced System Optimizer.
8. After removing Advanced System Optimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Advanced System Optimizer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Advanced System Optimizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer by Systweak, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Advanced System Optimizer by Systweak, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Advanced System Optimizer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-20 15:55:00.990