This page is about ActiveProtect 2016 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall ActiveProtect 2016 from your systemAbelssoft
. You can find out more on Abelssoft or check for application updates here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ActiveProtect folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\ActiveProtect\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove ActiveProtect 2016. The application's main executable file occupies 17.02 KB (17432 bytes) on disk and is named AbLauncher.exe.
ActiveProtect 2016 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 958.59 KB (981600
bytes) on disk.
- AbLauncher.exe (17.02 KB)
- closeapp.exe (234.52 KB)
- unins000.exe (707.05 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.61
of ActiveProtect 2016. You can find below a few links to other ActiveProtect 2016 versions:
ActiveProtect 2016 is an application offered by Abelssoft. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall ActiveProtect 2016 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase ActiveProtect 2016 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ActiveProtect 2016 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ActiveProtect 2016". If it exists on your system the ActiveProtect 2016 program will be found automatically. After you select ActiveProtect 2016 in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ActiveProtect 2016, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ActiveProtect 2016.
8. After removing ActiveProtect 2016, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ActiveProtect 2016 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ActiveProtect 2016 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ActiveProtect 2016 by Abelssoft from your PC, nor are we saying that ActiveProtect 2016 by Abelssoft is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ActiveProtect 2016 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 10:48:58.740