ActiveProtect 2016 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall ActiveProtect 2016 from your PCAbelssoft
. More information about Abelssoft can be found here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ActiveProtect folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\ActiveProtect\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove ActiveProtect 2016. The application's main executable file is named AbLauncher.exe and occupies 17.02 KB (17432 bytes).
ActiveProtect 2016 contains of the executables below. They occupy 958.59 KB (981600
bytes) on disk.
- AbLauncher.exe (17.02 KB)
- closeapp.exe (234.52 KB)
- unins000.exe (707.05 KB)
The current page applies to ActiveProtect 2016 version 1.51
alone. For other ActiveProtect 2016 versions please click below:
ActiveProtect 2016 is an application marketed by the software company Abelssoft. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to erase ActiveProtect 2016 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall ActiveProtect 2016 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ActiveProtect 2016 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ActiveProtect 2016". If it exists on your system the ActiveProtect 2016 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ActiveProtect 2016 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ActiveProtect 2016, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ActiveProtect 2016.
8. After removing ActiveProtect 2016, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ActiveProtect 2016 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ActiveProtect 2016 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ActiveProtect 2016 by Abelssoft from your computer, nor are we saying that ActiveProtect 2016 by Abelssoft is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ActiveProtect 2016 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-04-22 10:29:29.930