ActiveProtect 2016 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall ActiveProtect 2016 from your PCAbelssoft
. Check out here
for more information on Abelssoft. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ActiveProtect folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\ActiveProtect\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove ActiveProtect 2016. AbLauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 17.02 KB (17432 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside ActiveProtect 2016. They take about 958.59 KB (981600
bytes) on disk.
- AbLauncher.exe (17.02 KB)
- closeapp.exe (234.52 KB)
- unins000.exe (707.05 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.62
of ActiveProtect 2016. You can find here a few links to other ActiveProtect 2016 versions:
ActiveProtect 2016 is an application offered by the software company Abelssoft. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall ActiveProtect 2016 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase ActiveProtect 2016 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ActiveProtect 2016 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ActiveProtect 2016". If it exists on your system the ActiveProtect 2016 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ActiveProtect 2016 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ActiveProtect 2016, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ActiveProtect 2016.
8. After removing ActiveProtect 2016, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ActiveProtect 2016 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ActiveProtect 2016 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ActiveProtect 2016 by Abelssoft from your computer, nor are we saying that ActiveProtect 2016 by Abelssoft is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ActiveProtect 2016 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:17:24.020