You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove ActiveProtect 2016 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall ActiveProtect 2016 from your PCAbelssoft
. You can read more on Abelssoft or check for application updates here
. ActiveProtect 2016 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ActiveProtect folder, depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for ActiveProtect 2016 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ActiveProtect\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 17.02 KB (17432 bytes) on disk and is titled AbLauncher.exe.
ActiveProtect 2016 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 956.20 KB (979153
bytes) on disk.
- AbLauncher.exe (17.02 KB)
- closeapp.exe (234.52 KB)
- unins000.exe (704.66 KB)
The current page applies to ActiveProtect 2016 version 1.0
only. For other ActiveProtect 2016 versions please click below:
If you are manually uninstalling ActiveProtect 2016 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by ActiveProtect 2016 when you uninstall it:
ActiveProtect 2016 is a program released by the software company Abelssoft. Some users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall ActiveProtect 2016 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ActiveProtect 2016 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ActiveProtect 2016 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ActiveProtect 2016". If it is installed on your PC the ActiveProtect 2016 application will be found very quickly. After you click ActiveProtect 2016 in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ActiveProtect 2016, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ActiveProtect 2016.
8. After removing ActiveProtect 2016, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ActiveProtect 2016 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ActiveProtect 2016 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ActiveProtect 2016 by Abelssoft from your computer, nor are we saying that ActiveProtect 2016 by Abelssoft is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ActiveProtect 2016 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 15:17:31.713