ActiveProtect 2016 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall ActiveProtect 2016 from your computerAbelssoft
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Abelssoft. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ActiveProtect directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling ActiveProtect 2016 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ActiveProtect\unins001.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled AbLauncher.exe and its approximative size is 17.02 KB (17432 bytes).
The executables below are part of ActiveProtect 2016. They take an average of 958.59 KB (981600
bytes) on disk.
- AbLauncher.exe (17.02 KB)
- closeapp.exe (234.52 KB)
- unins001.exe (707.05 KB)
The current web page applies to ActiveProtect 2016 version 1.6
alone. Click on the links below for other ActiveProtect 2016 versions:
ActiveProtect 2016 is a program offered by the software company Abelssoft. Some people choose to remove this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to remove ActiveProtect 2016 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove ActiveProtect 2016 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ActiveProtect 2016 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ActiveProtect 2016". If it exists on your system the ActiveProtect 2016 app will be found very quickly. When you click ActiveProtect 2016 in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ActiveProtect 2016, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ActiveProtect 2016.
8. After uninstalling ActiveProtect 2016, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ActiveProtect 2016 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ActiveProtect 2016 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ActiveProtect 2016 by Abelssoft from your computer, we are not saying that ActiveProtect 2016 by Abelssoft is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ActiveProtect 2016 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 13:25:43.610