You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Accelerer PC for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Accelerer PC from your systemOptimal Software s.r.o.
. More information about Optimal Software s.r.o. can be seen here
. More information about the program Accelerer PC can be seen at http://www.pcspeedup.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Accelerer PC folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Accelerer PC by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Accelerer PC\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 133.95 KB (137160 bytes) on disk and is named PCSULauncher.exe.
The executables below are part of Accelerer PC. They take about 3.33 MB (3488240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PCSULauncher.exe (133.95 KB)
- PCSUNotifier.exe (346.45 KB)
- PCSUSD.exe (395.45 KB)
- PCSUService.exe (434.95 KB)
- PCSUSpeedTest.exe (12.66 KB)
- PCSUUCC.exe (842.95 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (11.00 KB)
- SpeedcheckerBrowser.exe (75.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Accelerer PC. You can find below info on other versions of Accelerer PC:
...click to view all...
Accelerer PC has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Accelerer PC:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Accelerer PC:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Accelerer PC
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Accelerer PC
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Accelerer PC\agsXMPP.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Accelerer PC\App.config
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Accelerer PC\Common.Logging.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Accelerer PC\Icon.ico
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PCSU-SL_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
Accelerer PC is a program by the software company Optimal Software s.r.o.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Accelerer PC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Accelerer PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Accelerer PC or simply activate the Search field and type in "Accelerer PC". If it is installed on your PC the Accelerer PC app will be found automatically. When you select Accelerer PC in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Accelerer PC, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Accelerer PC:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pcspeedup.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Accelerer PC\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Accelerer PC.
8. After removing Accelerer PC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Accelerer PC that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Accelerer PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Accelerer PC by Optimal Software s.r.o. from your PC, nor are we saying that Accelerer PC by Optimal Software s.r.o. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Accelerer PC in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-04 23:06:12.267