Accelerer PC is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Accelerer PC from your computerOptimal Software s.r.o.
. More info about Optimal Software s.r.o. can be read here
. You can read more about on Accelerer PC at http://www.pcspeedup.com
. Accelerer PC is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Accelerer PC folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Accelerer PC\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Accelerer PC. Accelerer PC's main file takes about 76.73 KB (78568 bytes) and is named PCSULauncher.exe.
Accelerer PC contains of the executables below. They take 3.80 MB (3985400
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FileUploader.exe (263.73 KB)
- PCSULauncher.exe (76.73 KB)
- PCSUNotifier.exe (349.73 KB)
- PCSUQuickScan.exe (171.23 KB)
- PCSUSD.exe (394.73 KB)
- PCSUService.exe (435.23 KB)
- PCSUSpeedTest.exe (12.73 KB)
- PCSUUCC.exe (843.23 KB)
- Skyhook.exe (178.73 KB)
- SpeedCheckerService.exe (32.73 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
The current web page applies to Accelerer PC version 188.8.131.52
only. For more Accelerer PC versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Accelerer PC's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Accelerer PC
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Accelerer PC
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Accelerer PC\agsXMPP.dll
- C:\Program Files\Accelerer PC\App.config
- C:\Program Files\Accelerer PC\Common.Logging.dll
- C:\Program Files\Accelerer PC\FileUploader.exe
Additional values that you should delete:
Accelerer PC is an application released by the software company Optimal Software s.r.o.. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Accelerer PC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Accelerer PC from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Accelerer PC or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Accelerer PC". If it exists on your system the Accelerer PC app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Accelerer PC in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Accelerer PC, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Accelerer PC:
- The software company is: http://www.pcspeedup.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Accelerer PC\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Accelerer PC.
8. After uninstalling Accelerer PC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Accelerer PC that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Accelerer PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Accelerer PC by Optimal Software s.r.o. from your computer, nor are we saying that Accelerer PC by Optimal Software s.r.o. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Accelerer PC supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-02 12:16:29.453