This info is about Accelerer PC for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Accelerer PC from your computerOptimal Software s.r.o.
. Further information on Optimal Software s.r.o. can be seen here
. More details about the application Accelerer PC can be seen at http://www.pcspeedup.com
. Accelerer PC is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Accelerer PC directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. Accelerer PC's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Accelerer PC\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 134.20 KB (137416 bytes) on disk and is called PCSULauncher.exe.
Accelerer PC is composed of the following executables which take 3.24 MB (3401080
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- PCSULauncher.exe (134.20 KB)
- PCSUNotifier.exe (346.70 KB)
- PCSUSD.exe (395.70 KB)
- PCSUService.exe (435.20 KB)
- PCSUSpeedTest.exe (12.70 KB)
- PCSUUCC.exe (843.20 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current web page applies to Accelerer PC version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Accelerer PC:
...click to view all...
Accelerer PC is an application marketed by the software company Optimal Software s.r.o.. Frequently, people want to erase it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to erase Accelerer PC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Accelerer PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Accelerer PC or simply activate the Search field and type in "Accelerer PC". If it is installed on your PC the Accelerer PC program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Accelerer PC in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Accelerer PC, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Accelerer PC:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pcspeedup.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Accelerer PC\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Accelerer PC.
8. After uninstalling Accelerer PC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Accelerer PC which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Accelerer PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Accelerer PC by Optimal Software s.r.o. from your computer, nor are we saying that Accelerer PC by Optimal Software s.r.o. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Accelerer PC in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-08 09:18:45.427