This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Accelerer PC for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Accelerer PC from your computerOptimal Software s.r.o.
. Further information on Optimal Software s.r.o. can be found here
. You can see more info on Accelerer PC at http://www.pcspeedup.com
. Accelerer PC is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Accelerer PC directory, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall Accelerer PC by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Accelerer PC\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. PCSULauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 133.95 KB (137160 bytes) on disk.
Accelerer PC installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.40 MB (3565712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PCSULauncher.exe (133.95 KB)
- PCSUNotifier.exe (346.45 KB)
- PCSUSD.exe (395.45 KB)
- PCSUService.exe (434.95 KB)
- PCSUSpeedTest.exe (12.66 KB)
- PCSUUCC.exe (842.95 KB)
- SpeedCheckerService.exe (77.66 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (11.00 KB)
- SpeedcheckerBrowser.exe (73.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Accelerer PC. You can find below info on other releases of Accelerer PC:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be deleted when you are trying to remove Accelerer PC from your computer.Folders remaining:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Accelerer PC
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Accelerer PC
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Accelerer PC\agsXMPP.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Accelerer PC\App.config
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Accelerer PC\Common.Logging.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Accelerer PC\Icon.ico
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PCSU-SL_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
Accelerer PC is a program by the software company Optimal Software s.r.o.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to erase Accelerer PC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Accelerer PC from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Accelerer PC or simply click the Search feature and type in "Accelerer PC". If it is installed on your PC the Accelerer PC app will be found automatically. When you select Accelerer PC in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Accelerer PC, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Accelerer PC:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pcspeedup.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Accelerer PC\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Accelerer PC.
8. After removing Accelerer PC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Accelerer PC which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Accelerer PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Accelerer PC by Optimal Software s.r.o. from your computer, nor are we saying that Accelerer PC by Optimal Software s.r.o. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Accelerer PC supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-27 17:51:01.783