Accelerer PC is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Accelerer PC from your PCOptimal Software s.r.o.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Optimal Software s.r.o.. Please follow http://www.pcspeedup.com
if you want to read more on Accelerer PC on Optimal Software s.r.o.'s website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Accelerer PC folder (same installation drive as Windows). Accelerer PC's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Accelerer PC\unins000.exe. Accelerer PC's primary file takes around 133.95 KB (137160 bytes) and is named PCSULauncher.exe.
Accelerer PC is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.35 MB (3510416
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- PCSULauncher.exe (133.95 KB)
- PCSUNotifier.exe (346.45 KB)
- PCSUSD.exe (380.95 KB)
- PCSUService.exe (434.95 KB)
- PCSUSpeedTest.exe (12.66 KB)
- PCSUUCC.exe (842.95 KB)
- SpeedCheckerService.exe (74.66 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (11.00 KB)
- SpeedcheckerBrowser.exe (57.66 KB)
The current web page applies to Accelerer PC version 22.214.171.124
alone. For other Accelerer PC versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Accelerer PC has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall Accelerer PC:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Accelerer PC
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Accelerer PC
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Accelerer PC\agsXMPP.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Accelerer PC\App.config
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Accelerer PC\Common.Logging.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Accelerer PC\Icon.ico
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PCSU-SL_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
Accelerer PC is a program released by Optimal Software s.r.o.. Frequently, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Accelerer PC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Accelerer PC from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Accelerer PC or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Accelerer PC". If it is installed on your PC the Accelerer PC program will be found automatically. After you click Accelerer PC in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Accelerer PC, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Accelerer PC:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pcspeedup.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Accelerer PC\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Accelerer PC.
8. After removing Accelerer PC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Accelerer PC that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Accelerer PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Accelerer PC by Optimal Software s.r.o. from your PC, we are not saying that Accelerer PC by Optimal Software s.r.o. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Accelerer PC supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 21:32:28.007