AVRStudio4 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall AVRStudio4 from your systemAtmel
. Check out here
for more information on Atmel. Click on http://www.Atmel.com
to get more details about AVRStudio4 on Atmel's website. AVRStudio4 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Atmel\AVR Tools folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The program's main executable file occupies 124.08 KB (127053 bytes) on disk and is titled wdreg.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in AVRStudio4. They take 149.15 KB (152730
bytes) on disk.
- wdreg.exe (124.08 KB)
- wdreg16.exe (25.08 KB)
The current page applies to AVRStudio4 version 4.13.522
alone. You can find below info on other versions of AVRStudio4:
...click to view all...
AVRStudio4 is a program by the software company Atmel. Some users choose to uninstall this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall AVRStudio4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AVRStudio4 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AVRStudio4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AVRStudio4". The AVRStudio4 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AVRStudio4 in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AVRStudio4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AVRStudio4.
8. After uninstalling AVRStudio4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AVRStudio4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AVRStudio4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AVRStudio4 by Atmel from your PC, nor are we saying that AVRStudio4 by Atmel is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AVRStudio4 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-04 07:16:02.130