You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall AVRStudio4 for Windows. It is made by Atmel. Go over here where you can get more info on Atmel. Please follow http://www.Atmel.com if you want to read more on AVRStudio4 on Atmel's page. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Atmel\AVR Tools folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling AVRStudio4 is RunDll32. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. AVRStudio4's main file takes about 2.56 MB (2686976 bytes) and is named AVRStudio.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside AVRStudio4. They take about 4.13 MB (4329704 bytes) on disk.
A way to remove AVRStudio4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
AVRStudio4 is an application by Atmel. Some users try to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase AVRStudio4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.
download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AVRStudio4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AVRStudio4". If it is installed on your PC the AVRStudio4 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AVRStudio4 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AVRStudio4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AVRStudio4:
The web site of the application is: http://www.Atmel.com
The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AVRStudio4.
8. After uninstalling AVRStudio4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AVRStudio4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AVRStudio4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AVRStudio4 by Atmel from your computer, we are not saying that AVRStudio4 by Atmel is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AVRStudio4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.