You can find on this page details on how to uninstall AVRStudio4 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall AVRStudio4 from your computerAtmel
. Additional info about Atmel can be read here
. Click on http://www.Atmel.com
to get more details about AVRStudio4 on Atmel's website. AVRStudio4 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Atmel\AVR Tools folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove AVRStudio4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. AVRStudio.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.56 MB (2686976 bytes) on disk.
AVRStudio4 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.24 MB (4449666
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avrasm32.exe (124.00 KB)
- avrasm2.exe (344.00 KB)
- AvrProg.exe (196.06 KB)
- AVRStudio.exe (2.56 MB)
- PluginManager.exe (60.00 KB)
- xmlconvert.exe (196.10 KB)
- ICE200upgrade.exe (28.00 KB)
- ICETest.exe (140.00 KB)
- ICEUpgrade.exe (120.00 KB)
- wdreg.exe (124.08 KB)
- wdreg16.exe (25.08 KB)
- jtagice.exe (76.00 KB)
- jtagiceii.exe (108.07 KB)
- JtagIIUpgrade.exe (28.00 KB)
- Stk500.exe (108.00 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (44.00 KB)
The current web page applies to AVRStudio4 version 4.12.468
alone. You can find below info on other releases of AVRStudio4:
...click to view all...
AVRStudio4 is a program by Atmel. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall AVRStudio4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AVRStudio4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AVRStudio4 or simply click the Search field and type in "AVRStudio4". If it exists on your system the AVRStudio4 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AVRStudio4 in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AVRStudio4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AVRStudio4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.Atmel.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AVRStudio4.
8. After uninstalling AVRStudio4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AVRStudio4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AVRStudio4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AVRStudio4 by Atmel from your PC, we are not saying that AVRStudio4 by Atmel is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AVRStudio4 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-01-30 08:57:53.133