AVRStudio4 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall AVRStudio4 from your systemAtmel
. More data about Atmel can be read here
. You can get more details about AVRStudio4 at http://www.Atmel.com
. AVRStudio4 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Atmel\AVR Tools folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. AVRStudio4's entire uninstall command line is RunDll32. AVRStudio4's primary file takes about 2.27 MB (2383872 bytes) and its name is AVRStudio.exe.
AVRStudio4 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.11 MB (4306306
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avrasm32.exe (124.00 KB)
- avrasm2.exe (332.00 KB)
- AVRDragon.exe (108.00 KB)
- AVRDragonUpgrade.exe (20.00 KB)
- AvrProg.exe (220.06 KB)
- AVRStudio.exe (2.27 MB)
- PluginManager.exe (60.00 KB)
- xmlconvert.exe (212.10 KB)
- ICE200upgrade.exe (28.00 KB)
- ICETest.exe (140.00 KB)
- ICEUpgrade.exe (120.00 KB)
- wdreg.exe (124.08 KB)
- wdreg16.exe (25.08 KB)
- jtagice.exe (76.00 KB)
- jtagiceii.exe (108.07 KB)
- JtagIIUpgrade.exe (28.00 KB)
- Stk500.exe (108.00 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (44.00 KB)
The current page applies to AVRStudio4 version 4.12.498
alone. For other AVRStudio4 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.The files below were left behind on your disk by AVRStudio4 when you uninstall it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\cvavr2\Help\AVRStudio4.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\cvavr2\Help\avrstudio4.chw
AVRStudio4 is an application released by Atmel. Some computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase AVRStudio4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AVRStudio4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AVRStudio4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AVRStudio4". The AVRStudio4 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AVRStudio4 in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AVRStudio4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AVRStudio4:
- The publisher is: http://www.Atmel.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AVRStudio4.
8. After removing AVRStudio4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AVRStudio4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AVRStudio4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AVRStudio4 by Atmel from your PC, nor are we saying that AVRStudio4 by Atmel is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AVRStudio4 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-19 12:14:45.187