You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall AVRStudio4 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall AVRStudio4 from your PCAtmel
. Open here
where you can get more info on Atmel. You can read more about about AVRStudio4 at http://www.Atmel.com
. Usually the AVRStudio4 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Atmel\AVR Tools directory, depending on the user's option during setup. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to remove AVRStudio4. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.56 MB (2686976 bytes) on disk and is named AVRStudio.exe.
AVRStudio4 is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.30 MB (4505832
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- avrasm32.exe (124.00 KB)
- avrasm2.exe (332.00 KB)
- LcdEdit.exe (216.00 KB)
- AvrProg.exe (196.06 KB)
- AVRStudio.exe (2.56 MB)
- PluginManager.exe (60.00 KB)
- xmlconvert.exe (196.10 KB)
- ICE200upgrade.exe (28.00 KB)
- ICETest.exe (140.00 KB)
- ICEUpgrade.exe (120.00 KB)
- jtagice.exe (76.00 KB)
- jtagiceii.exe (108.07 KB)
- JtagIIUpgrade.exe (28.00 KB)
- Stk500.exe (108.00 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (44.00 KB)
The current page applies to AVRStudio4 version 4.12.472
alone. You can find below info on other versions of AVRStudio4:
...click to view all...
AVRStudio4 is a program offered by the software company Atmel. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to uninstall AVRStudio4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AVRStudio4 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AVRStudio4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AVRStudio4". The AVRStudio4 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AVRStudio4 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AVRStudio4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AVRStudio4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.Atmel.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AVRStudio4.
8. After uninstalling AVRStudio4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AVRStudio4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AVRStudio4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AVRStudio4 by Atmel from your PC, nor are we saying that AVRStudio4 by Atmel is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AVRStudio4 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-10 22:41:29.583