AV Media Uploader
This web page is about AV Media Uploader for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall AV Media Uploader from your systemAVSoft Corp. (VN)
. Go over here
for more info on AVSoft Corp. (VN). AV Media Uploader is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\AV Media Player Morpher\Media Uploader directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing AV Media Uploader is C:\Program Files\AV Media Player Morpher\Media Player Morpher\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled uploader.exe and its approximative size is 1.55 MB (1629424 bytes).
AV Media Uploader contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.76 MB (3942362
bytes) on disk.
- crash_report.exe (2.02 MB)
- uninstall.exe (188.73 KB)
- uploader.exe (1.55 MB)
The current web page applies to AV Media Uploader version 1.0.17
alone. You can find below a few links to other AV Media Uploader versions:
AV Media Uploader is a program released by the software company AVSoft Corp. (VN). Sometimes, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase AV Media Uploader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete AV Media Uploader from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AV Media Uploader or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AV Media Uploader". If it exists on your system the AV Media Uploader application will be found very quickly. After you click AV Media Uploader in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AV Media Uploader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AV Media Uploader.
8. After removing AV Media Uploader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AV Media Uploader that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AV Media Uploader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AV Media Uploader by AVSoft Corp. (VN) from your PC, nor are we saying that AV Media Uploader by AVSoft Corp. (VN) is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AV Media Uploader supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-30 19:45:58.490