AV Media Uploader
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall AV Media Uploader for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall AV Media Uploader from your PCAVSoft Corp. (VN)
. Further information on AVSoft Corp. (VN) can be seen here
. Usually the AV Media Uploader program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AV Media Player Morpher\Media Uploader folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing AV Media Uploader is C:\Program Files (x86)\AV Media Player Morpher\Media Player Morpher\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. uploader.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.76 MB (2899152 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of AV Media Uploader. They occupy about 4.97 MB (5212151
bytes) on disk.
- crash_report.exe (2.02 MB)
- uninstall.exe (188.79 KB)
- uploader.exe (2.76 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.18
of AV Media Uploader. For more AV Media Uploader versions please click below:
AV Media Uploader has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by AV Media Uploader's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AV Media Player Morpher\Media Uploader
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AV Media Player Morpher\Media Uploader\copyrights\index.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AV Media Player Morpher\Media Uploader\crash_report.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AV Media Player Morpher\Media Uploader\help\license.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AV Media Player Morpher\Media Uploader\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AV Media Player Morpher\Media Uploader\uploader.exe
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AV Media Player Morpher\Utilities\Media Uploader.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AV Soft\AV Media Uploader
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AV Media Uploader
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\AV Media Player Morpher\Media Player Morpher\media_morpher.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\AV Media Player Morpher\Media Player Morpher\media_morpher.exe.FriendlyAppName
AV Media Uploader is a program marketed by AVSoft Corp. (VN). Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall AV Media Uploader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase AV Media Uploader from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AV Media Uploader or simply activate the Search field and type in "AV Media Uploader". The AV Media Uploader app will be found automatically. When you select AV Media Uploader in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AV Media Uploader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AV Media Uploader.
8. After removing AV Media Uploader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AV Media Uploader which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AV Media Uploader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AV Media Uploader by AVSoft Corp. (VN) from your computer, nor are we saying that AV Media Uploader by AVSoft Corp. (VN) is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AV Media Uploader supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 03:57:46.803