AV Media Uploader
This web page contains complete information on how to remove AV Media Uploader for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall AV Media Uploader from your PCAVSoft Corp. (VN)
. Take a look here
for more information on AVSoft Corp. (VN). The program is frequently installed in the C:\PrUserNamegram Files (x86)\AV Media Player MUserNamerpher\Media UplUserNameader directory (same installation drive as Windows). AV Media Uploader's full uninstall command line is C:\PrUserNamegram Files (x86)\AV Media Player MUserNamerpher\Media UplUserNameader\uninstall.exe. uploader.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.08 MB (1131800 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in AV Media Uploader. They take 1.28 MB (1337938
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (201.31 KB)
- uploader.exe (1.08 MB)
This data is about AV Media Uploader version 1.0.13
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of AV Media Uploader:
AV Media Uploader is a program marketed by AVSoft Corp. (VN). Some users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall AV Media Uploader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AV Media Uploader from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AV Media Uploader or simply activate the Search field and type in "AV Media Uploader". If it is installed on your PC the AV Media Uploader application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AV Media Uploader in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AV Media Uploader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AV Media Uploader.
8. After removing AV Media Uploader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AV Media Uploader which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AV Media Uploader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AV Media Uploader by AVSoft Corp. (VN) from your computer, we are not saying that AV Media Uploader by AVSoft Corp. (VN) is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AV Media Uploader supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-19 09:10:23.490