AV Media Uploader
This page is about AV Media Uploader for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall AV Media Uploader from your PCAVSoft Corp. (VN)
. More information on AVSoft Corp. (VN) can be seen here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\AV Media Player Morpher\Media Player Morpher directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for AV Media Uploader is C:\Program Files\AV Media Player Morpher\Media Player Morpher\uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.15 MB (4353304 bytes) on disk and is called media_morpher.exe.
The following executable files are contained in AV Media Uploader. They take 7.58 MB (7947376
bytes) on disk.
- media_morpher.exe (4.15 MB)
- uninstall.exe (234.29 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (1,012.77 KB)
- update_manager.exe (2.21 MB)
The current web page applies to AV Media Uploader version 1.0.12
only. You can find here a few links to other AV Media Uploader releases:
AV Media Uploader is a program offered by AVSoft Corp. (VN). Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall AV Media Uploader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AV Media Uploader from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AV Media Uploader or simply activate the Search field and type in "AV Media Uploader". If it is installed on your PC the AV Media Uploader app will be found automatically. After you click AV Media Uploader in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AV Media Uploader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AV Media Uploader.
8. After removing AV Media Uploader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AV Media Uploader which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AV Media Uploader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AV Media Uploader by AVSoft Corp. (VN) from your computer, we are not saying that AV Media Uploader by AVSoft Corp. (VN) is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AV Media Uploader supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 17:51:40.750