AV Media Uploader
AV Media Uploader is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AV Media Uploader from your systemAVSoft Corp. (VN)
. Open here
for more details on AVSoft Corp. (VN). AV Media Uploader is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AV Media Player Morpher\Media Player Morpher directory, subject to the user's decision. AV Media Uploader's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AV Media Player Morpher\Media Player Morpher\uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file is named media_morpher.exe and occupies 5.51 MB (5773040 bytes).
AV Media Uploader contains of the executables below. They take 14.22 MB (14914838
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crash_report.exe (1.89 MB)
- license_manager.exe (2.43 MB)
- media_morpher.exe (5.51 MB)
- remind.exe (544.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (229.33 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (1.16 MB)
- update_manager.exe (2.49 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.16
of AV Media Uploader. You can find here a few links to other AV Media Uploader releases:
When planning to uninstall AV Media Uploader you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Usually, the following files remain on disk:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AV Media Player Morpher\Utilities\Media Uploader.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AV Soft\AV Media Uploader
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AV Media Uploader
AV Media Uploader is an application offered by the software company AVSoft Corp. (VN). Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall AV Media Uploader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove AV Media Uploader from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AV Media Uploader or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AV Media Uploader". If it exists on your system the AV Media Uploader app will be found very quickly. When you click AV Media Uploader in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AV Media Uploader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AV Media Uploader.
8. After removing AV Media Uploader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AV Media Uploader which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AV Media Uploader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AV Media Uploader by AVSoft Corp. (VN) from your PC, we are not saying that AV Media Uploader by AVSoft Corp. (VN) is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AV Media Uploader supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 00:23:59.363