AURA is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall AURA from your PCASUSTeK Computer Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on ASUSTeK Computer Inc.. AURA's complete uninstall command line is RunDll32. Aura.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 6.26 MB (6566360 bytes) on disk.
AURA contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.93 MB (8314368
bytes) on disk.
- Aura.exe (6.26 MB)
- sendrpt.exe (589.58 KB)
- SplashAura.exe (1.06 MB)
- upload.exe (28.96 KB)
This page is about AURA version 1.06.45
alone. You can find below info on other versions of AURA:
...click to view all...
AURA is an application marketed by the software company ASUSTeK Computer Inc.. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall AURA is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove AURA with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AURA or simply click the Search field and type in "AURA". If it is installed on your PC the AURA app will be found automatically. After you select AURA in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AURA, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AURA.
8. After removing AURA, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AURA that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AURA using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AURA by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AURA by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AURA supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-26 22:23:59.970