AURA is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall AURA from your computerASUSTeK Computer Inc.
. Additional info about ASUSTeK Computer Inc. can be read here
. The full command line for uninstalling AURA is RunDll32. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.16 MB (1218352 bytes) on disk and is named Aura.exe.
AURA contains of the executables below. They take 2.20 MB (2302640
bytes) on disk.
- AsRogAuraService.exe (469.30 KB)
- Aura.exe (1.16 MB)
- sendrpt.exe (589.58 KB)
The current web page applies to AURA version 1.03.19
alone. For other AURA versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall AURA:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove AURA:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\ACPIWMI.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\AsAcpi.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\asacpiex.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\AsRogAuraService.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\Aura.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\crashrpt.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\dbghelp.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\icudt53.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\icuin53.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\icuuc53.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\LangFiles\AsMultiLang.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\LangFiles\English\English.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\LangFiles\French\French.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\LangFiles\German\German.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\LangFiles\Japanese\Japanese.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\LangFiles\Korean\Korean.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\LangFiles\Russian\Russian.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\LangFiles\SChinese\SChinese.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\LangFiles\Spanish\Spanish.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\LangFiles\TChinese\TChinese.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\LastProfile.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\msvcp120.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\msvcr120.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\platforms\qwindows.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\Qt5Core.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\Qt5Gui.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\Qt5Widgets.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\sendrpt.exe
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
AURA is a program offered by ASUSTeK Computer Inc.. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase AURA is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete AURA from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AURA or simply activate the Search field and type in "AURA". The AURA program will be found very quickly. When you click AURA in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AURA, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AURA.
8. After removing AURA, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AURA which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AURA using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AURA by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AURA by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AURA in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 16:12:26.527