AURA is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall AURA from your systemASUSTeK Computer Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on ASUSTeK Computer Inc.. You can remove AURA by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. AURA's main file takes around 6.51 MB (6831040 bytes) and its name is Aura.exe.
The following executables are installed together with AURA. They occupy about 8.18 MB (8579048
bytes) on disk.
- Aura.exe (6.51 MB)
- sendrpt.exe (589.58 KB)
- SplashAura.exe (1.06 MB)
- upload.exe (28.96 KB)
This data is about AURA version 1.07.11
alone. You can find below info on other releases of AURA:
...click to view all...
AURA is a program by ASUSTeK Computer Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to erase AURA is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AURA from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AURA or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AURA". If it is installed on your PC the AURA app will be found very quickly. After you select AURA in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AURA, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AURA.
8. After uninstalling AURA, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AURA which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AURA with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AURA by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AURA by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AURA supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-04 16:02:53.020