This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall AURA for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall AURA from your systemASUSTeK Computer Inc.
. More information about ASUSTeK Computer Inc. can be read here
. The full command line for uninstalling AURA is RunDll32. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. AURA's main file takes about 4.67 MB (4897752 bytes) and its name is Aura.exe.
AURA installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.25 MB (5501480
bytes) on disk.
- Aura.exe (4.67 MB)
- sendrpt.exe (589.58 KB)
The current page applies to AURA version 1.05.25
alone. For more AURA versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall AURA.Directories found on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\690b33e1-0462-4e84-9bea-c7552b45432a.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\ACPIWMI.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\Aura.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\aura_zh_CN_for_SI.qm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\crashrpt.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\dbghelp.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\GLkIo.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\hm.rcc
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\icudt53.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\icuin53.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\icuuc53.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\LangFiles\AsMultiLang.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\LangFiles\English\English.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\LangFiles\French\French.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\LangFiles\German\German.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\LangFiles\Japanese\Japanese.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\LangFiles\Korean\Korean.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\LangFiles\Russian\Russian.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\LangFiles\SChinese\SChinese.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\LangFiles\Spanish\Spanish.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\LangFiles\TChinese\TChinese.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\msvcp120.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\msvcr120.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\platforms\qwindows.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\Qt5Core.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\Qt5Gui.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\Qt5Widgets.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\rog.rcc
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\sendrpt.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\si.rcc
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\strix.rcc
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\tenfoot\resource\images\store\bp_aura.png
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-1056802911-2379864109-1830089069-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume2\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\sendrpt.exe
AURA is a program marketed by the software company ASUSTeK Computer Inc.. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY manner to remove AURA is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove AURA from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AURA or simply click the Search field and type in "AURA". If it is installed on your PC the AURA app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AURA in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AURA, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AURA.
8. After uninstalling AURA, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AURA which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AURA using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AURA by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AURA by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AURA supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-11 20:32:01.617