AURA is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall AURA from your systemASUSTeK Computer Inc.
. Further information on ASUSTeK Computer Inc. can be found here
. Usually the AURA program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\Engine\6\INTEL3~1 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for AURA is RunDll32. IKernel.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 600.13 KB (614532 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in AURA. They occupy 600.13 KB (614532
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to AURA version 1.05.10
only. You can find below a few links to other AURA versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling AURA we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall AURA:
The files below are left behind on your disk by AURA's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\ACPIWMI.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\Aura.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\aura_zh_CN_for_SI.qm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\crashrpt.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\dbghelp.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\GLkIo.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\hm.rcc
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\icudt53.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\icuin53.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\icuuc53.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\LangFiles\AsMultiLang.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\LangFiles\English\English.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\LangFiles\French\French.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\LangFiles\German\German.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\LangFiles\Japanese\Japanese.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\LangFiles\Korean\Korean.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\LangFiles\Russian\Russian.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\LangFiles\SChinese\SChinese.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\LangFiles\Spanish\Spanish.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\LangFiles\TChinese\TChinese.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\msvcp120.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\msvcr120.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\platforms\qwindows.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\Qt5Core.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\Qt5Gui.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\Qt5Widgets.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\rog.rcc
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\sendrpt.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\si.rcc
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\strix.rcc
AURA is an application offered by ASUSTeK Computer Inc.. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY action to uninstall AURA is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove AURA using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AURA or simply activate the Search field and type in "AURA". The AURA app will be found very quickly. When you select AURA in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AURA, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AURA.
8. After removing AURA, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AURA that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AURA using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AURA by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AURA by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AURA in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-20 09:59:09.590