This page is about AMPlayer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall AMPlayer from your systemSorentio Systems Ltd.
. More information on Sorentio Systems Ltd. can be found here
. Click on http://www.soft4boost.com/
to get more information about AMPlayer on Sorentio Systems Ltd.'s website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Soft4Boost\AMPlayer directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall AMPlayer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Soft4Boost\AMPlayer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled S4BAMPlayer.exe and it has a size of 7.10 MB (7449704 bytes).
AMPlayer contains of the executables below. They take 8.31 MB (8718545
bytes) on disk.
- S4BAMPlayer.exe (7.10 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.529
of AMPlayer. Click on the links below for other AMPlayer versions:
...click to view all...
AMPlayer has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall AMPlayer:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Soft4Boost\AMPlayer
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Soft4Boost\AMPlayer\About.rtf
- C:\Program Files\Soft4Boost\AMPlayer\AMPlayer.chm
- C:\Program Files\Soft4Boost\AMPlayer\AMPlayer.pdf
- C:\Program Files\Soft4Boost\AMPlayer\Data\audio.ico
- C:\Program Files\Soft4Boost\AMPlayer\Data\introFile.avi
- C:\Program Files\Soft4Boost\AMPlayer\Data\video.ico
- C:\Program Files\Soft4Boost\AMPlayer\EULA.rtf
- C:\Program Files\Soft4Boost\AMPlayer\lpk.dll
- C:\Program Files\Soft4Boost\AMPlayer\S4BAMPlayer.exe
- C:\Program Files\Soft4Boost\AMPlayer\S4BAMPlayer.lczd
- C:\Program Files\Soft4Boost\AMPlayer\unins000.dat
AMPlayer is an application released by the software company Sorentio Systems Ltd.. Some computer users try to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove AMPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase AMPlayer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMPlayer or simply click the Search field and type in "AMPlayer". If it is installed on your PC the AMPlayer app will be found very quickly. When you select AMPlayer in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMPlayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AMPlayer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.soft4boost.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Soft4Boost\AMPlayer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMPlayer.
8. After uninstalling AMPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMPlayer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMPlayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMPlayer by Sorentio Systems Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that AMPlayer by Sorentio Systems Ltd. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AMPlayer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-10 17:17:34.247