AMPlayer is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall AMPlayer from your systemSorentio Systems Ltd.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Sorentio Systems Ltd.. More details about AMPlayer can be found at http://www.soft4boost.com/
. Usually the AMPlayer program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Soft4Boost\AMPlayer directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for AMPlayer is C:\Program Files\Soft4Boost\AMPlayer\unins000.exe. S4BAMPlayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 7.10 MB (7449704 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in AMPlayer. They take 8.26 MB (8664625
bytes) on disk.
- S4BAMPlayer.exe (7.10 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
This web page is about AMPlayer version 184.108.40.2069
only. For more AMPlayer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMPlayer is an application marketed by the software company Sorentio Systems Ltd.. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove AMPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase AMPlayer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMPlayer or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMPlayer". If it exists on your system the AMPlayer program will be found very quickly. After you click AMPlayer in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AMPlayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AMPlayer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.soft4boost.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Soft4Boost\AMPlayer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMPlayer.
8. After removing AMPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMPlayer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMPlayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMPlayer by Sorentio Systems Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMPlayer by Sorentio Systems Ltd. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AMPlayer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-28 17:11:12.833