AMPlayer is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall AMPlayer from your computerSorentio Systems Ltd.
. More information on Sorentio Systems Ltd. can be found here
. More details about AMPlayer can be found at http://www.soft4boost.com/
. AMPlayer is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Soft4Boost\AMPlayer folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. AMPlayer's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Soft4Boost\AMPlayer\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is named S4BAMPlayer.exe and its approximative size is 7.09 MB (7438800 bytes).
AMPlayer contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.25 MB (8649105
bytes) on disk.
- S4BAMPlayer.exe (7.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
This info is about AMPlayer version 184.108.40.2067
only. For more AMPlayer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMPlayer is a program released by the software company Sorentio Systems Ltd.. Some people want to erase this application. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase AMPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AMPlayer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMPlayer or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMPlayer". The AMPlayer application will be found automatically. When you click AMPlayer in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMPlayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AMPlayer:
- The publisher is: http://www.soft4boost.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Soft4Boost\AMPlayer\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMPlayer.
8. After removing AMPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMPlayer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMPlayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMPlayer by Sorentio Systems Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that AMPlayer by Sorentio Systems Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AMPlayer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-16 18:32:44.933