This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall AMPlayer for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall AMPlayer from your computerSorentio Systems Ltd.
. You can read more on Sorentio Systems Ltd. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on AMPlayer at http://www.soft4boost.com/
. Usually the AMPlayer application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\AMPlayer directory, depending on the user's option during setup. AMPlayer's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\AMPlayer\unins000.exe. AMPlayer's primary file takes around 7.10 MB (7449704 bytes) and its name is S4BAMPlayer.exe.
AMPlayer contains of the executables below. They take 8.27 MB (8669567
bytes) on disk.
- S4BAMPlayer.exe (7.10 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1685
of AMPlayer. You can find below info on other versions of AMPlayer:
...click to view all...
AMPlayer is a program released by the software company Sorentio Systems Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase AMPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove AMPlayer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMPlayer or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMPlayer". If it is installed on your PC the AMPlayer application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AMPlayer in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AMPlayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AMPlayer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.soft4boost.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\AMPlayer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMPlayer.
8. After uninstalling AMPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMPlayer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMPlayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMPlayer by Sorentio Systems Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that AMPlayer by Sorentio Systems Ltd. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AMPlayer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 16:22:43.363