This page contains complete information on how to uninstall AMPlayer for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall AMPlayer from your PCSorentio Systems Ltd.
. Open here
where you can read more on Sorentio Systems Ltd.. You can read more about about AMPlayer at http://www.soft4boost.com/
. Usually the AMPlayer application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\AMPlayer directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\AMPlayer\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove AMPlayer. AMPlayer's main file takes around 7.10 MB (7439656 bytes) and its name is S4BAMPlayer.exe.
AMPlayer installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.25 MB (8648425
bytes) on disk.
- S4BAMPlayer.exe (7.10 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
This web page is about AMPlayer version 220.127.116.11
alone. Click on the links below for other AMPlayer versions:
...click to view all...
AMPlayer is a program marketed by the software company Sorentio Systems Ltd.. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall AMPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove AMPlayer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMPlayer or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMPlayer". If it is installed on your PC the AMPlayer app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AMPlayer in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AMPlayer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AMPlayer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.soft4boost.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\AMPlayer\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMPlayer.
8. After removing AMPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMPlayer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMPlayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMPlayer by Sorentio Systems Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that AMPlayer by Sorentio Systems Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMPlayer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-08 17:23:02.457